Panasonic proudly introduces three new Advanced 5 Megapixel cameras to the i-PRO Extreme Lineup:
These cameras are perfect for any application which calls for mission-critical reliability, efficiency, and extreme performance. Each unit comes loaded with Panasonic’s advanced, self-learning technologies such as iA, Auto VIQS, colour Night Vision, and support for H.265 / SmartCoding, allowing them to record more high-quality evidence while using less storage and network resources .
- Secure Communication
- Native H.265 + Smart Coding
- ... and many more features
All of the cameras come with encryption certificates securely loaded in the Panasonic factory environment to protect the surveillance system from unauthorised access. Our Secure Communication technology also complies with GDPR regulations, keeping your video CCTV data safe and secure.
- Full encryption SD card edge recording to keep your data safe
- FIPS 140-2 Level 1 compliant
- Full end-to-end system encryption with supported VMS and devices to protect from IP snooping/spoofing and detect data alteration
Native H.265 + Smart Coding
Adopting H.265 Smart Coding technology intelligently reduces bandwidth efficiency of up to an average 95 percent over H.264 for longer recording and less storage.
- Longer recording and less storage compared to any H.264 based compression techniques
- New self-learning ROI (Region of Interest) encoding (Auto VIQS) detects movement within the image and compresses the areas with little motion in order to reduce transmitted data while maintaining the quality of the image
And these cameras have plenty of other features like:
- Colour Night Vision rated at 0.07 lux
- Super Dynamic 120dB for backlit situations involving headlights and shadows on night streets
- FIPS 140-2 Level 1, IK10 (WV-S2250L), IP66 (WV-S1550L) and 50J compliant (WV-S2550L)
- Built-In High Intensity IR with Range up to 40 metres (WV-2550L & WV-S1550L)
I-PRP Extreme Platform