The WJ-NV200 network disc recorder makes recording IP cameras simple. No PC required, just auto camera detection and quick set up, reducing installation time and operating costs due to less equipment.
Capable of real time, 30ips recording across all channels in mutilformat. The recorder has a easy GUI and mouse control so selecting cameras, recording and camera control is made as easy as possible. The recorder supports full HD output via HDMI connection so live and monitoring images can be displayed in high definition.
The WJ-NV200 is also packed with intelligent features. To aid the simple set up and usability, a quick search with calendar and timeline ensures recording is easy to find. Estimated recording days are also calculated based on number of cameras, frame rate, image quality and HDD capacity.
The following video displays the ease of use of this network video recorder and demonstrates the user friendly GUI that it incorporates.
- 4 / 9 / 16 / 24 Channel HD recording*
- H.264, MPEG-4 and JPEG multi format, coupled with UniPhier technology allows for higher picture quality with lower file sizes
- Simple set up - 4 step auto camera detection
- Mouse operation with easy GUI, no PC required
- Camera Control: Pan/Tilt, Zoom, Focus, Brightness, Preset Position, Auto mode (depending on camera model)
Combine this network disc recorder with Panasonic's WJ-NVF20 Marketing software!
This marketing software by Panasonic offers the user the opportunity to add even more value to the WJ-NV200 network disc recorder. It provides the ability to analyse such statistics as age and gender, and couples these with people counting to turn the network recorder into an intelligent marketing tool. Ideal for a variety of customer facing environments, this software offers the following:
- Three months free trial version
- Marketing software for LAN/WAN
- IP solutions
- People counting
- Age and Gender judgement
- Upgrade total performance of WJ-NV200
- Data to be exported to CSV file