One Albert Quay, Cork, Ireland’s Smartest Building, Secured by CEM Systems' AC2000 Access Control Solution
In 2016, One Albert Quay, located in Cork City Centre, became the new global headquarters for Tyco. Tyco, will employ over 500 people in Sourcing, Procurement, R&D, IT, Compliance, HR and Finance.
From construction right through to operation, One Albert Quay and Tyco needed a solution that would ensure the strictest security on the site. In addition to managing the security aspects of their global headquarters, Tyco wanted the One Albert Quay building to be a showroom for Tyco technology.
From the construction phase of One Albert Quay through to the development and opening of this smart building, CEM Systems provided a range of security technologies that go beyond access control to ensure the highest levels of security, safety and convenience for all employees.
CEM Systems’ AC2000 is deployed as access control for the entire One Albert Quay building, used by all tenants including Tyco. AC2000 combined with emerald intelligent access terminals in the lobby area and throughout the offices provides the highest levels of access control and helps improve operational efficiency with a range of built-in features including VoIP intercom, Time & Attendance, room booking, advertising display and many more.
- AC2000 security management system
- emerald, intelligent access terminal
- Biometric security - emerald TS300f fingerprint terminals
- sPass, intelligent card readers
- Improved staff safety with emerald Checklist feature promoting Environmental H&S policies during the construction phase
- Increased security in high security areas with biometric verification
- Improved operational efficiency with emerald remote applications, built in audio intercom and room booking
- Improved user experience with AC2000 integrations to car park access and smart buttonless lift system
Contact our sales team to learn more about how to utilize our solution for your environment.